MN B Corp Event – Networking and Social Event
Join the Minnesota B Corp community for a casual Happy Hour at Beehive Strategic Communication. All B Corp employees, MN Public/General Benefit Corporations and friends of the movement are welcome and encouraged to join us for this laid-back community-builder. Meet and network with other purpose-driven professionals, ask questions about becoming a B Corp or Public Benefit Corporation, and enjoy being in community together. Light apps and drinks will be served.
Minnesota B Corps is a community of volunteer social impact leaders working in, with and alongside the 40+ Certified B Corporations in Minnesota who believe in business as a force for good. By creating a collective of businesses that want to do good in the world, our sponsor Impact Hub MSP seeks to educate and support business as a force for good and prove that being a good business is good business.
Minnesota B Corps exists to:
- Connect and collaborate with current and aspiring B Corporations in the state of Minnesota
- Grow awareness of B Corps and the purpose-driven economy
Our Core Values:
- Collaborative partners – with each other, within the broader social impact ecosystem
- Collective – inclusive of all
- Connected – to the global movement and to the local community
- Curious – we’re always learning, growing, and doing better
If you are a passionate about the purpose-driven economy, you are a part of the B Corp community.
Please join us to learn more about the Minnesota B Corps Community!
*Tickets are $10 and directly support the event expenses. However, we don’t want the ticket price to be a barrier for anyone to attend, so please reach out to [email protected] to ask about a scholarship ticket if support is needed.
See other Events