Solidarity and support are pillars of the Impact Hub Community!❤️ At this very difficult time for our social impact entrepreneurs, startups, freelancers and partners, we are committed to doing everything we can to help you get through this!
Our Community Stands Together in Times of COVID-19
In March 2020, a new world emerged. That means we have to adjust our way of living. We have to think about new rules to guarantee your and our safety.
Impact Hub MSP is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our members and guests. To ensure that, we need your help as we implement the following COVID-19 Preparedness Plan.
Let’s do this together!
Opening Date: 6/17
- We have completely changed the layout of the hub to accommodate social distancing in a thoughtful way that even takes into account air flow from the ventilation systems.
- A limited number of desks will be available for members to use for up to 3 hours per day. All members must reserve them ahead of time and promptly leave when their time is up.
- Touch less check in via your mobile phone. With certifications from each member regarding no symptoms or reason to believe they were in contact with anyone with Covid.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the space. We will be conducting hourly disinfection of empty table tops, chairs, and door handles. We ask each member to help us by wiping down their workstation before they begin working and also after they are done.
- To avoid any kind of contact and decrease the risk of infection, unfortunately coffee/tea and the drinking fountain will not be accessible. We advise you to bring your own water container, coffee or other drink of your choice for personal consumption.
- We removed all padded surface chairs to allow for easier cleaning. The couches will be covered in plastic to allow for easy cleaning.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask at all times while at the hub, except on the balcony or in private offices.
- Members will be required to greet their guests upon arrival. Staff will not be greeting unfamiliar guests.
- New to the Hub? Please make an appointment to visit by contacting staff. We will no longer be accepting walk-ins.
- If a confirmed case of COVID-19 is present in our workspace, or individuals in our workspace have been exposed to a confirmed case, we will notify all members immediately and perform a full cleaning and disinfection of the coworking space.
- If you have been sick or display any cold or flu-like symptoms such as coughing or fever, please do not come to the office. This also applies if you live with someone who is currently sick.
- All Hub hosted events will remain virtual and our online community is still active for all members who are still not comfortable coming into the space.
Our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan follows State of Minnesota Industry Guidance for our business, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Guidelines, federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards related to safety and health precautions required in response to COVID-19 and applicable executive orders. We will continue to learn and adapt as new information becomes available.